:-: Pee - ka - Boo :-:

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I rather have you as my enemy. . .

I am going to write a short one. Today is just so boring. Everyone's dead. There’s no one to chat with now. Currently listening to Jay's - Hei Se you Mo as a result mood is not that good.

This afternoon went to the tuition with jenny to adjust the timing of the tuition. When it was time to go back, saw kok hui, didn't know he remembered me hehe ... may me I didn’t change much hahah STILL KIDDY hahah ... *FUNNY MEH*. After that went to Gripps to eat lunch, It was okay just that I ordered something weird, should have ordered those western food instead but what to do now, regret also no use.

Talk to Jen few hours ago for no more than 30 mins hehe. First time we talked so short. hai~ now listening to toro and yen chen su's song . Fast leh jay's song hahha ... so bored anyway saw "SOMEONE" I hate online. Duh~ of coz I ignore that person. Like I once said, I rather have "THAT PERSON" as my enemy then to pretend to be good to "THAT PERSON". Make me sad and hate myself only. Its not me!

K! I'll just post this n see what I can do now and will do ... If there nothing, then hope I don't simple think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home