Broken Promises
I know! I know! i have said i want and will change the layout this site ... but hehehe i didn't .. Still workin with it .... I'm just worried you all dun likenya :'(
Hmmm! few minutes ao i jus invited a new member. HeHeHe are u wondering WHO ? heheheh ITS ITS .... *applause* lets bring out the new member here ...... " MISS ADRENA WONG a.K.a MRS TAN " =P hahah kinda like doing advertisment :) ... heheh jus dunno when she will come in :) as in join in da family :)
k! I'll just stop here! i still have something That i havn't do .... Watched DVD~ . hahaha
JEN~ i know u wanna kill me ... GOMEN~ will finis it soon .... later then
TAKE CARE~
N
WELCOME DRENN
Hmmm! few minutes ao i jus invited a new member. HeHeHe are u wondering WHO ? heheheh ITS ITS .... *applause* lets bring out the new member here ...... " MISS ADRENA WONG a.K.a MRS TAN " =P hahah kinda like doing advertisment :) ... heheh jus dunno when she will come in :) as in join in da family :)
k! I'll just stop here! i still have something That i havn't do .... Watched DVD~ . hahaha
JEN~ i know u wanna kill me ... GOMEN~ will finis it soon .... later then
TAKE CARE~
N
WELCOME DRENN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home