:-: Pee - ka - Boo :-:

Sunday, April 24, 2005

untitled

Now I'm chatting wit my Ko. (who) wat for tell ... From him I got to know something .. Something that can make my temper go BOOM BOOM ... wat issit .. some of you should know ...*SOME* okay... Didn't know guy oso that kepo ... If you tink I'm wrong then do you tink yur right... ask me to think ... u oso think first la.

To "AH GAL"
If you are readin this, may b you should not have followed... I should have gone alone. Eventhou we just stayed there @ Mall.. Theres oso a DISLIKE in HIS FEELING.. so wats the point. U should have told me its not the matter of riding in his car or not .. its matter that he dun wan you to go .. If u told me that .. I least I would still prevent u from going ... n let me met him onli ... Its not like I'm gonna get in any accidents.

I dunno whats wrong and i dun wana care anymore. Eventhough you say everythings settled, i jus have a feeling that there another part of the story at yur place... Dun tink i didn't say or ask .. i dunno .. I can sense ... its kinda like 40-50% ...

I dunno who u tink is correct n who is wrong but i have a feeling that u r being 2 face here. when yur talking to me .. u agree wit me while wit him u agreed wit him ... I dun mind that as i dun care anymore ... Just can't believe u would do that ...because of a GUY

Bcause of a guy .. there like a strain in our friendship. I can pretend as nothing had happen but the fact will not change. In case you dunno i tink the people around us has notice the change ...

Now on to friday,
if u tink its my fault! then i'll say i'm sorry .. if u wan me to say it face to face .. okay up too you but remember I may not seem to b very sincere n i dun care ..coz i dun tink its my fault if but by sayin I'm sorry makes u feeel good then I'lll say then ...

Its a disaster i know but sorry i didn't mean to ruin it as i duno how i ruin it .. I do nothing and u say i ruin in ... plus if i dun watched the movie nothin will happen to me okay.. Its not like I'm gonna get kidnap or anything .. THE MALL IS SMALL so nth will happen ... .

For your information: I'm not complaining or anything.. Just i dun like the feeling ...of being a bad person .. eventhou u say NTh happen or anything ... THTS now it okay~.. May b U would like it to end like tht but its not like u dunno me i cann't just possibly forget just like that .. as i'm not a computer when u switch off ... the files are all erased.

Eventhough i suffer from alil amnesia... or memory problem, there always a part of my brain which will always remember that incident...no way i'm forgetting it unless something more serious than that happen as in I fought wit him or ... i had a great fight or argument wit RC... but now nth can replace that .... in my brain / memory.

Okay! I'll stop here for now .. can continue wat i wanna say ... next time ... This kind of blog will never stop ... until the hatred is gone ...

Feeling like ACTIVE VOLCANO or a lift off rocket (msn display pic)

21 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    I'm not thinking .. I know everything is kinda settled .. It jus that I'm not the type of person who gets thing over quickly... think about my ex ... i need more than a month to get over it ... so wat do u expect me to do .. i can't just get it over within a week.... U still need to give me time ...

    Sorry for feeling .. Its just that ... theres no point of me smiling there when I dun feel happy .. i know it may seem nicer but just can't.. I'm not a good actress so i can't pretend that long

    I know theres problem wit all of them ... they have their way to handle while i have mind.. You can't mixed them up wit me ... I'm not them and they re not me ..

    I know there more tomorrow to come ... thts why i feel like telling you this! as i dun wan you or others to get worried .... I may look dull n quiet, just give me time ... may b i'll get over it ... Just when.. i dunno! may b soon or may b not ...

    Argueing wit family , is normal so dun talk about quarrels in family as .. there always once or twice a week ... so you dun say u know how it feels like .. at least u n yur mum/sis can throw yur temper .. While i can't. Everything is in me .. So just give me time to get over it ...

    and lastly I was okay until .. I heard it again .. Its not like i wan too its jus there for you to read

    Do you tink i wan to think? DUH~ no.. Its not like i can forget it quick .... the fight happens on friday ... n i got scolded on monday...

    I may pretend as nothin had happen just how do u wan me to forget ... ?HOW?

     
  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    This week i really feel like cryin ... if my mum didn't come tht day I tink I would have been in tears but alas she came early so no tears ... Jus let me cry - express myself ...-> this is an outcast post...

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    sorry i type wrong i sound be got scolded on monday n fight on friday .... at least you all know when to give way ... but tis is not the matter of give wat or not ...

    From msn .. was chattin ... n someone was talking about something ... that thing and i was blame for being the bad person as i dragged you there.. thts wat was typed...

    if its no body's fault~ then why did we fight in the first place ... when there a fight - there surely a party whose wrong n correct ... there no DRAWS ...

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    thats why! i can never cry! at home or at school ....there no place i can cry ... everything is in me ... i wana express my feelings but like wat u say listen to music .. sorry incase you didn't know ... I feel nothing ... eventhou got heart ache ... but still no tears ... you think i should cry.. n express my feelings ... but how?

    In my situation... How?

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    Pls dun say sorry ... as i dun wan to feel guilty .. the more you say - the more i feel guilty ...

    Jus remind me of wat he says - "dun always make my gf sad? she is just caring for you"

    Pls stop! sayin sorry ... think first! do u tink its yur fault .. if yes .. HOW?

     
  • At 9:50 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    i know its between us but his words are harsh .. you haven seen all n wat he wrote ...

    i know u dunno how issit as he dun say all those things to you ... but he did to me when i'm not in a mood which cause me to explode like mount fuji.

    He writes everything blaming me ... all its my fault ... to bring u out, to cause yur date to b a disaster, cause you to go back early, cause you no mood, cause you sad and lastly sayin its all my fault ...

    I'm not pulling him in but its just the fact~ ... HOW! do u wan me to o

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    then tell me wat is my mistake that i have made to get scolded.... u wan poa in then I'll pick COE .... I need a correction of error now ....

    Wat did i do ...to deserve a scolding from him? WHo is he to have the right to scold me?

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    I know friends are hard to find but once u find one it can oso be easily destroyed or strain .. like all those stories we hav read from teenage.... ... Its all happening ....

    I know u try hard to avoid talking about him~ but the more u try to avoid the more yur not being like yur self n the more i feel guilty as you are trying hard..

    You now seem to not hav the freedom of speech ... It slike there a RULE n law..

    Friends dun hav that ....

     
  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    BY tonite! i dun tink so ... now is my turn to say ... its not like u dunno me ... i dun get things over easily ... I keep until all the pressure there n explode again .... Like i say I'm an active volcano ... no longer dormant...

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    HaH! so have u found any way for the COE... there no way .... there no way

    FOr wat reason u will see me n feel guilty ... its not like i show it out .... i try hard to pretend ...

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    U can help but u can't? How ? the matter how ? How are u going to help? ITs me whose feeling like this ... its me whose been scolded for no reason ... Its me who being said as a bad person not you...its me

     
  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    u should know how? its either by the hard way or the soft way ... just express myself.... but you know i can't ... Thre no way i can

     
  • At 10:10 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    u should know wat i need know ... to cry out ... to burst out into tears ... but how ... can i do it?

    I can't . . i can drop a drip of tears but not pour out my feelings...

    wat i need now is to pour out my feelings by bursting into tears but I can't cry not can't cry jus no tears for me

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    But you can't ... How can u make me cry when i can't even make myself cry!

    I'm not tough, just i can't ... i want to but jus NO ..

     
  • At 10:13 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    how i wish i was like "JO" , just burst out into tears .... but i can't .. theres jus no water no tears ...

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    u say there is way to solve.. so how you going to solve ... there is no suspense account here okay ...

    you dun need to burst into tears ... n you better not ... or else i'll be blame again for making u sad when u guys talk ... later ....

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    How i wish i can just be like her ... Cry when feel like crying but i can't just not enuf water ...

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    u think i didn't
    i deleted already ....

    Who am i ??
    its not like u dunno me ... i'll delete it ....n I have delete it ... just not think of it would not help much ....

     
  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    but i can't .... i can't cry ...i wan but , but i can't ... there no memories that i tink about would make me cry ... there is none

     
  • At 10:27 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    why do u need to ignore it ...

    PLs dun .. I'll feeel guilty as i tink i hav cause u both relationship strained.. pls dun ...

    I really will feel guilty .. Pls! dun

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger revvie said...

    Hopefully I'll be alright but u know n i know that I'm not ....

    Sorry to have cause u to finish yur credit ... so sorry!

    Sorry

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home